your PADI scuba certification. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to
scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world
beneath the waves, this is where it starts. The PADI Open Water Diver
course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced
millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle. The PADI Open
Water Diver course teaches student divers the foundational knowledge and
skills they need to dive with a buddy, independent of supervision.
The PADI Open Water Diver qualification will enable you to:
Dive with a buddy independent of supervision while applying the
knowledge and skills you learn in this course, within the limits of your
training and experience.
• Obtain air fills, rent or purchase scuba equipment and other services.
• Plan, conduct and log open water no stop (no decompression) dives
when properly equipped and when accompanied by a buddy in conditions
with which you have training and/or experience.
• Continue your dive
training with a specialty dive (Adventure Dive), in the PADI Adventures
in Diving program or in PADI Specialty Diver courses.
• Be 10 years of age or older
• Complete the Divers Medical Questionnaire.
What you get:
• The full PADI Open Water Crew Pack (manual, logbook, RDP)
• Upon completion – an Open Water Diver Certification (‘C’) card and wall certificate.
• 3 – 4 days depending on your commitment, less if you’ve complete eLearning.
waste your valuable holiday time studying? Do your theory online with
PADI eLearning, studying in your own time, in your favourite location.
This means that when you arrive at the resort you just have to complete a
short test before starting the in-water parts of the course. This gives you more time to relax and enjoy yourselves on your hard earned break.
(Available in Enlish, Spanish, German, Japanese, French, Dutch, Russian and Chinese.)
Choose your Course